Opening soon and some babies on the way.

I've been taking things a bit easy the past few weeks, was on vacation doing other things. Now I'm back in full swing and things are really starting to move. I have 4 finished pieces ready to list!!! More projects are in the works. I expect to have my grand opening this weekend, so stay tuned for an update!

In other news, our peahen has finally found a perfect spot to cover her eggs and she's been sitting on her clutch since yesterday. Another 28 days and we should have some peachicks running around. I don't know what the chickens will think of little babies running around but it should make for some great adventure this summer. :)

In the mean time her mate is looking all over for her. She's quite well hidden.

Comments

0 Responses to "Opening soon and some babies on the way."

Post a Comment