A few new pieces

Just wanted to share a few of the new pieces I've put together since I've started working on my crafts again. Looking at these, I can definitely see a difference in style from my previous work. It was not intended as I simply create along the current wind of inspiration, but I think it's neat how these pieces came out.



I can easily see this piece being used as a hair decoration for a beach wedding.



This little flower is so classy. I love it!



It seems as though "classy" is my theme lately. Maybe it's just the colour palette I've chosen for my recent pieces.



Now this little piece is not what I would call classy, but it is definitely cute and fun. I never intended to give it antennae but it certainly looks like that's what happened!



This is another in my "classy" pieces series.



This is a bit of an experimental piece, and I'm not sure what I think of it. I mixed opaque and transparent beads to give a bit of an effect.

Well, that's what's new. I'm hoping to be able to keep up with creating a few new pieces every week.

Comments

3 Responses to "A few new pieces"

mv said... November 22, 2009 at 2:09 PM

These are gorgeous! I love how a lot of pieces make you do what THEY want. It happens to us all LOL

I must say, the little antennae are really cute, she really knows how to accessorize and I'm happy you followed her wish :)

Here's to happy crafting!!

Sophie said... November 22, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Thanks for the lovely comment!

Luthien Thye said... November 23, 2009 at 12:57 AM

oh ... so pretty!! i cannot imagine the work you have to put in in all of these ... they look really detailed and delicate!!

Post a Comment