First Bouquet!

I was hoping to finish work on my first beaded wedding bouquet by next weekend. I beat my schedule by a full week and I'm absolutely thrilled with how it came out. It's a little smaller than I was planning it, but it's just the right size to cover both hands. It's small and sweet and packs a punch of beautiful colour. Makes me want to get married all over again, just so I could use it! The stem will be finished with a light yellow ribbon (I think, still have to go shopping for it.)



My next project will probably be birth month brooches. One possibility I'm thinking for these would be as baby shower gifts for the mommas to be. One flower for their own birth month, and another for their baby's, combined into one very sweet little brooch. I think the idea would work well for Mother's day gifts, wedding shower present (bride/groom birth month flowers) etc. I'm so excited about all the possibilities.

Comments

2 Responses to "First Bouquet!"

Kim Caro said... April 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM

wowza thats awesome n great work!

Melissa said... April 12, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Oooh. Really like it! Great ideas to come too! Can't wait to see.. Also, so impressive that you finished up a whole WEEK early.

Post a Comment