Sunday projects

I spent a nice quiet day getting some new pieces done up.
I received a large parcel from an aunt of mine this week, she's very much into crafting and occasionally sends me her surplus. This time she sent me a bunch of seed beads!
There were some interesting beads in there that I really wanted to showcase. Here is the first piece.



The second thing I got done up was a little pair of hair clips. Very simple and cute with faux pearl centers.



As a small thank you gift to this aunt, I will be sending her this brooch tomorrow.



Hopefully she'll like it!

One of my goals for June is to complete another bouquet, but this time I want to make all the flower various shades of white and use different types of beads. I've started a lily with very tiny faux pearls. Check back often to see progress pictures on this project!

Comments

1 Response to "Sunday projects"

Unknown said... June 8, 2009 at 7:28 AM

What a fantastic surprise! And such lovely items you made with them. ;)

Post a Comment