Pure white and Vintage style

I've decided to list the first completed all white lily as a stand alone bloom. It is such a lovely piece, and at the rate I'm going these days, it maybe a while yet before I have the bouquet completed. As it stands, it can very easily be finished as a brooch or hair accessory so I've left those options open, but I worry sometimes that by offering too many choices, potential customers may walk away in a cloud of indecision. I think that for pieces like this though, it deserves that kind of customization possibility.






This weekend is also big for me in that my very first book review is now live on HMN. A lovely vintage baby knitting pattern book. Check out the review here. Leave a question for a follow up Q & A scheduled for next Friday and get info on how to enter to win your own copy! Lots of neat stuff going on that way for sure. Really looking forward to doing another book review as this one was so much fun to do.

Comments

0 Responses to "Pure white and Vintage style"

Post a Comment