Summer time is busy time.

It's been ages since I've blogged, so much so that I'm not sure I remember everything that has happened in those few weeks.

Firstly, I just love writing for the Just for Fun department over at HMN and I have 4 articles already published with a 5th on the way for sometime this week. Follow my tweets for up to date info on that.

I did not get as many pieces listed in my shop this month as I would have like to, but I think that the road ahead for July is smooth enough and I hope to list at least 1 new item per week, if not more. I am rather proud of my latest listing and it is my first bouquet officially for sale too, so I'm very excited about that.




I'm quite excited too since it's received more views in three days than any of my other items. Either people really like it, or the price tag is getting a bunch of curious window shoppers. Doesn't matter to me. Either way, I'm just thrilled that my work is being seen and hopefully admired by that many people. I do think Twitter plays a major part in the increased views and I'm slowly warming up to this whole system. I really didn't want to feel tied down to what seemed to be a very intense marketing tool, but so far, I'm enjoying posting links and updates as much as I'm enjoying reading what others are up to. It's really quite fun actually.

I also really love the gallery feature on Artfire. Since I've worked on a lot of large pieces that I made as gifts, I like being able to show that work off to potential customers to give them ideas for custom orders. One of the many reasons why I love Artfire. The latest piece I added to my Gallery was a bouquet of daisies; a birthday present for my mother in law.

Comments

0 Responses to "Summer time is busy time."

Post a Comment