Red is my favorite colour

Red is by far my favorite colour and when I shop for beads, I am inevitably drawn to red beads. I spent some time yesterday putting together a few red fantasy flowers, trying to use up some of my supplies.

This first piece, a single blossom includes yellow and orange, but the red is what really makes it pop, at least I think so. This little hair clip is now listed in my shop.



The second thing I worked on were small red lilies.


These blooms measure 2 inches across and the narrow petals makes them look quite delicate. So far I have only two made up, but I think a small arrangement of 5 with some delicate foliage will be very pretty. I'm hoping to have this piece done by and listed by the end of the weekend.



Today is also when the follow up to my book review for Vintage Baby Knits gets published. It's a Q&A with the author, Kristen Rengren and the readers of HMN had some fabulous questions. The article turned out wonderfully I think and I'm quite proud of this project on the whole. A big thanks to my HMN editor for all her help getting this piece to the finish line.

To read the Q&A, please follow this link!

Comments

0 Responses to "Red is my favorite colour"

Post a Comment